Location: Sedona, USA
Next Scheduled Date – TBC
Freedom is living a life without limits,
the way you really want to live:
it’s literally a licence to choose your destiny!
What could our Freedom retreat location bring you that you couldn’t get at home?
Ask the participants of any of Karina Godwin’s recent retreats why they’re signing up for more, and they’ll tell you the results are worth any price. They know their life will change, and it’s a change they’re able to continue to make for themselves on an ongoing basis. Ask them why they’d travel internationally and they’ll tell you Karina’s locations are amazing: they really support and even fast-track your results!
If you’re learning from Karina Godwin, be ready to create a whole new life of empowered living, one that you choose: minus the limits! This is a once in a lifetime experience…
An unforgettable journey of discovery, recovery of your Spirit and unforgettable change.
Freedom… what is it?
It’s being empowered to make the choices that will make your life the one of your dreams, one that inspires others, one that creates a legacy: big or small. For you can and will make a difference when you present the best version of yourself each day, you’re so much more than you imagine.
Question is: how ready are you for a new level of success?
What would you miss if you didn’t attend? Well, that’s kind of like asking what life would be like if you couldn’t access the internet. You simply don’t know what’s possible unless you turn up and learn.
If you’re anything like Karina, you’re always looking for more: that something to fill the pit of yearning that sits within your gut, that desire to really create something greater. Yet success doesn’t come from staying where you are, settling for okay and being led by someone else’s rules or desires. This Freedom retreat is about empowered living: learning to live on your own terms and creating the changes in your mind-set and behaviour to make it happen. For how can you expect greater Freedom if you simply stay the same?
Yet, Karina makes that change easier than you’d think possible. There’s no doubt 4 days with Karina is a big experience, she’s literally passionate about creating a fast-track to a life you love living and is committed to getting the results. She provides the support, and the know-how. This is a path she’s already travelled.
With the insight, understanding and realistic and practical tools to take home, you’ll not only be creating and furthering your transformation, you’ll be living a new version of it each and every day.
Are you ready to change? Just how good can life get? It’s up to you…
A Taste of your Experience:
Day 1: 7am – 8am Welcome Breakfast
- 8am – 4.30pm Destiny
- Understanding the concept of freedom and its lack of limits, of what you were born to be and then seeing how the past is drowning your potential
Day 2: 8am – 4.30pm Release
- It is not possible to create change without first undoing that
which gets in your way. Identify and release that which prevents
Freedom for you!
Day 3: 8am – 4.30pm Freedom
- Build what you lack, create what you need and set the framework
for success when implementing all that you’ve learnt into your
tomorrows. Life is limited only by your imagination, understand
the how and why to ensure Freedom is turning up for you each
and every day.
Day 4 7.30am – 12 noon Jeeps to the Red Rocks where you’ll hike to see Freedom, return by Jeep
- 12 noon Collect your Lunch to GO (more time for your afternoon experiences)
- 12noon – 5.30pm Freedom to Choose Activities: DO what YOU want to do? e.g. spa, gym, further hiking, visit a Vortex, Slide Rock, swim in Oak Creek or the hotel pool, explore Sedona’s art district, shopping, markets (Activities at your Cost)
- 5.30pm – 9.30pm Karina has invited special guests to assist her to create an unforgettable evening: to amplify and lock in your Freedom plan for the future. Connect to your new reality as you capture the incredible energies of this unique location and the stars above. Includes an incredible meditation, creating your freedom plan, dinner and star-gazing. Don’t be Late!