Location: Marysville, Victoria
Next Scheduled Date: 18th & 19th November 2023
A moment in time where the space and the energy is quiet, does not speak of lack or the what-if’s.
It is a moment of knowing, a space where your highest knowing can meet your true potential and create on a whole new level .
Calm is a quiet space… where the wonderful in you can grow and expand, to become the full and trueness of you. It is the standing in a sanctuary of space that brings the very best of you.
In Calm Me, it is the slightest reminder that you need not suffer or struggle in the moment. It brings the ability to create calm in your body, in your mind and your experiences
A Taste of your Experience:
- 7.30 – 7.45am Registration
- 8am – 5.00pm Begin again in Calm. To achieve the state of calm, it is first necessary to create a state of undoing as you learn to sink into the quiet and bliss that feeds your mind and body. It’s about resetting your mindset and your way of approaching the way you connect to you
- 6.30pm – 8.30pm Welcome Dinner at the Radius Bar & Grill restaurant
- 8am – 5.00pm Soothing your Experiences into Calm. A day of life is not centred in calm, if your people or experiences buffet you into drama or trauma, distress or difficulty. Learn how to weave calm within your experiences like an invisible thread bringing joy into all of the types of days. Without the need to endure the struggle, calm can feed your Spirit and healing in every moment.
- 5.00pm Head home, your people await the new you! Or stay overnight to extend your experience!
All of our retreats are individually crafted to achieve the best possible experience and results. Thus, pricing may vary as it is reflective of each retreat’s duration, location and inclusions. See the PDF for pricing of our upcoming or most recent retreat.